Hey everyone, how are we doing? I hope everyone is great. So today we are here with the topic of healthy recipes which is super easy yet nutritious at the same time so why wait let’s just dive into the recipes quickly. Salads are always boring and flavorless. Stop who said that so today I’m gonna share an amazing recipe of lip-smacking salad which consists of cucumber, beetroot, onion, or whatever you like. You can pair this salad with any meal you want and I bet you gonna make this salad every day.
1. Mix Cucumber Salad
Salads are always boring and flavorless. Stop who said that so today I’m gonna share an amazing recipe of lip-smacking salad which consists of cucumber, beetroot, onion, or whatever you like. You can pair this salad with any meal you want and I bet you gonna make this salad every day.
Ingredients of Mix Cucumber salad:-
- 1 cucumber chopped
- 1 small size beetroot
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tomato
- Salt as per taste
- Black pepper 1tsp
- Chaat masala 1tsp
- Curd1-2 tbsp to mix well
Steps to make Cucumber Salad:-
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients well like chopped cucumber, onion, beetroot, salt, black pepper, and curd, and give it a good mix.
- Ready to be served. Just take it out in a bowl and serve accordingly.
2. Dates Chia Pudding
Ingredients to make Chia Pudding
- 2 cups low-fat milk or any milk of your choice
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 3-4 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup pitted dates
- 2tsp cocoa powder
- 4-5 tbsp flaked almonds
- 2-3 tbsp warm milk to soak the dates
Steps to make dates chia pudding:-
- Soak pitted dates in warm milk. Make a smooth paste out of it and keep it aside. Now heat milk in a pan and add it to the other bowl.
- The simple step is to mix all the things altogether like oats, warm milk, dates, and almonds.
- Third and the last step is to keep it in the refrigerator and enjoy it once it’s cooled.
Tips:- you can add in some fresh fruits of your choice and fresh cream.
Khichdi is a very easy-to-make dish that can be made by anyone at any time without putting any effort.
Ingredients of khichdi
- 1cup rice
- 1 cup moong daal or any daal of your choice
- 1tsp turmeric/Haldi powder
- 1tsp salt or as per taste
- 4 cups water
- Ghee 1tbsp
- Jeera 1tsp
- Green or red chilies 2-3
Steps to make khichdi
- Clean the rice and daal with water and set them aside.
- Take a pressure cooker, add ghee and add the washed rice and daal saute it for a few mins until it’s aromatic.
- Then add turmeric, salt, and water and cover the lid and cook for 3 whistles.
- When the whistle comes out, time for tempering just add ghee, jeera, and chilies in a ladle and let them pop for 2-3 seconds.
- Add it to the khichdi and you are ready to serve.
4. Tomato Soup
If you feel lazy sometimes to get up and spend time in the kitchen you just got lucky with this amazingly easy recipe. Try it and thank me later.
- 5-6 tomatoes
- 2-3 cloves
- 5-6 garlic peeled
- 2tbsp butter
- onion sliced
- 1cup vegetable stock
- salt as per taste
- Black pepper powder 1tsp
Steps to make Tomato Soup:-
- Boil the tomatoes with cloves until soft for 10 mins. Peel the skin and blend well with the hand blender or in a mixing jar.
- To make the soup add butter to a pan then add garlic and onion. Saute it for a few mins. Then add the pureed tomato mixture with the stock.
- Give it a good boil then add salt and black pepper powder. You can also add a dash of oregano for that extra kick and garnish it with coriander or basil leaves.
- You’re ready to go. Serve along with croutons.
Tips: you can add all-purpose flour to make a roux or you can skip it.
5. suji cheela
- 1 Cup rava / Suji / Semolina
- 1/2 cup curd / yogurt / Dahi
- 1-1½ cup water
- 1/2 tbsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp Haldi powder / optional
- 1 Onion finely chopped
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- 2-3 green chilies finely chopped
- 1-2 tbsp coriander leaves finely chopped
- Oil or Ghee for roasting Chilla
Steps to make Suji Cheela:-
- Firstly, take a large bowl and add 1cup suji and 1/2 cup curd and mix well to avoid lumps.
- Now, add 3/4cup water, and salt as per taste.
- Mix everything well with the help of a whisk or spoon to avoid any formation of lumps.
- Keep this batter aside for 15-20 mins so that Rava / suji swells completely
- Now, add onions, tomatoes, green chilies, coriander leaves & red chili powder.
- Then, mix well and water if required to make a thick flowing consistency.
- Now, heat up a pan or tawa and grease well with oil/ghee/ butter and spread ladleful of batter and spread well.
- Cover and cook the Rava cheela from one side for 2-3 minutes.
- Now flip to the other side and apply some oil and press gently to make sure the Cheela cooks completely from both sides.
- It’s done, finally, serve the Suji / Rava cheela with Chutney or tomato sauce.