Homemade Pav Bhaji masala is easy to prepare at your home as all ingredients that are needed for pav bhaji masala mentioned below are already available in your kitchen or if not available you can easily find them at your local Kirana store.
Pav bhaji is one of the popular street foods of India & loved by almost every people whether it be kids or young people.
Let’s look at the ingredients and steps on how to prepare homemade pav bhaji masala.
you can also check out my recipe for Homestyle pav bhaji, it’s super delicious yet healthy.
Homemade Pav bhaji masalaCuisine: Indian
Try out this homemade pav bhaji masala recipe.
Coriander seeds 5 tbsp
Cumin seeds 3 tbsp
Cloves 20-22 no
Black cardamom 5-6
Star anise 4-5
Bay leaf 4-5 no
Cinnamon 3-4 sticks
Kashmiri red chilies 20-25
Fennel seeds 3 tbsp
Kasuri methi 2 tbsp
Turmeric powder ½ tsp
Dry ginger powder ½ tsp
Hing 1 tsp
Kaala namak 1 tsp
Amchur powder 1 tbsp
Salt 1 tbsp
- Heat a pan on medium-low heat, add coriander seeds & jeera seeds, slightly roast them on low flame for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add the remaining whole spices, and toss them on low flame until fragrant. Add Kasuri methi in the last and toss for 4-5 seconds.
- Masala is ready to be grounded, now transfer the roasted spices to a plate and keep it under the fan or let it cool down by itself.
- once the spices are cooled transfer to a grinder jar & run for few mins.
- Your pav bhaji masala is ready to use, it can be used directly or you can pass through the sieve and store it in an airtight container for about 2-3 months.
- Use as per your need.