Soya Tikki recipe is a tasty protein-rich snack. Packed with the nutrition of soybean and veggies this veg soya Tikki recipe or cutlet is perfectly healthy & nutritious to eat. It’s suitable for kids and adult both.
Soybeans are a great source of protein and here in India these soya chunks or soya granules are popular vegetarian protein options so it is a great option for people who are vegan. Veg soya Tikki recipe is enjoyed by people of all age groups. . It is easy to make and doesn’t acquire too much time. You can also pack this for your kid’s lunch or office lunch. Pair this delicious cutlet with some onion rings or chutney of your choice.
Soya chunks starter recipe/ veg soya Tikki recipeCourse: StarterCuisine: IndianDifficulty: Medium
soya Tikki is loved by people of all age groups. It is one of the healthy snacks to munch on. Try out my version of the soya Tikki recipe and I hope you are going to love it.
Soya granules 1cup
Salt to taste
Potatoes 4-5size or besan for binding
Ginger garlic paste 1tbsp
Green peas ¼th cup boiled
French beans ½ cup
Red chili powder 1tbsp
Coriander powder 1tbsp
Jeera powder 1tsp
Black pepper – just a pinch
Amchur or anardana powder 1tsp
Kasuri methi 1tsp
Coriander leaves 2tbsp
Refined flour 2-3tbsp
Oil for frying
- Cook the soya granules in boiling water for 3-4 mins & add salt to taste.
- Strain and rinse the soya granules with cold water & squeeze out the excess water from them.
- In a large bowl add the squeezed soya granules, boiled & mashed potatoes, ginger garlic paste, green chilies, veggies, spices, coriander leaves. Mix & mash everything well.
- Take a ball-sized mixture and shape it in the form of a Tikki or cutlet.
- Now let it set in the fridge for some time and you can directly fry them in the oil or grill them in a griller or Tawa.
- Serve your delicious Tikki with ketchup, chutney along with tea or coffee or even you can make a burger out of it just replace the normal aloo Tikki with this soya Tikki and veggies & you have your healthy cum super delicious burger ready.
- Instead of using mashed potatoes, you can also use 2-3 tbsp of besan/gram flour it will bind them well.
- You can also skip the step of frying and can simply grill them on a pan or cook it in the air fryer if you are a health freak.